LoveMeForMe <3



Friday, April 02, 2010

HAPPY APRIL FOOLs. Wasnt a very good one again same as last year. Its the hol + boys went on their guy camping trip. So yeah. Just managed to prank kelly nia. lol. Hmmm.... Hol has started and it aint going according to plan. Haven studied or done any work whtsoever at all :( been slacking and slping and playing only. Sigh. I gotta get my act tgt fast if I wanna enter Melb Uni. I applied for Melb Uni already, now gotta apply to RMIT too as a backup plan. Hmmm ytd jo, kelly and I went to Melb Central to get piercings. We made an appt the day b4 already. So professional sounding rite? We actually had to make an appt plus when the piercings were done, it was in a room like those dentist rooms kind. I went first, before that I had to fill in a form for my Labret piercing. Omg omg omg. I cant believe actually did it. I mean looking back, I never actually considered it. I was just crazy over tongue or eyebrow but yeah. Tongue is too much of a hassle for me coz then I wont be able to drink hot stuff or eat spicy food for awhile which will suck la. I cant live w/o spicy food so I gave the tongue piercing thought up la. And eyebrow, well my eyebrow now suck so maybe after I go back to do some threading of my eyebrows then I'll consider again :D
AHHHHH my FIRST facial piercing. How kickass is that! LABRET LABRET LABRET! okok i really didnt think I would do it but oh well I DID. heh. I chose a pink stud but i think i should have gone with some jeweled one coz now it doesnt look so pretty leh :( booooo anws i gotta wait like one month before i can actually change it. So for now i gotta wait till may. ROARRR... I need to seriously take good care of it coz I DUN WANT an infection at all. Imagine how bad tht would be. Urgh. Kelly and Jo got helix piercing and I sorta considered tht but didnt get it. Shall wait. Hehe. Oh then i was checking up on the DOs and DONTs of Labret. Wow. I shall stop ranting bout my labret. hehe. XOXO

10:02 AM
Yhot legs and water beds


INTRO
L is for the way u LOOK at me
O is for the ONLY one I see
V is VERY VERY extraordinary
E is EVEN more than anyone that you can adore
Like a perfect scene From a movie screen We're a dream come true Suited perfectly For eternity Me and you Everyday, I need you even more And the night time too There's no way I could ever let you go Even if I wanted to

ME!

M-S-M
I(II)-N-A-T-M
Shopaholic
Piercings<3
Tattoos<3
*Might* fall into the materialist category



LOVES

Leather, Rosegold, Gold, Silver<3<3<3
Accessories Addict<3
Spiky, studded, sparkly goods
Bagaholic
Watch Collector
I live to eat<3


THE WANTS

To secure a stable job in the near future

<3


Y
MUSIC is LOVE







The EXITS

CLASS BLOG
Abel
Adlyn
Afiq
Afiqa
Agnes-NPS
Anna
Aisyah
Aliya
Alvin
Amir
Aqilah
Asraf
Athirah
Azizan
Azrina
Brina-NPS
Bryan
CherylLee
Chun Siang
Corrine-NPS
Dinah
Dinika-NPS
Doreen
Effa
Eric
Farah Adibah
Fiona Dona
Grace
HaiKAL
Hannah-NPS
Hazwani
Hidayah
Huda
Ikmaliah
Jacqueline
Jananii-NPS
Jeremy a.k.a YY's pig
Jiale
Jonathan
Kanika
KAT
Lillian-NPS
MATIIN
Nadiah
Nafeeshah
Ranjini
Sab((: -NPS
Salmah
SamChng
Samantha-NPS
Sarah-NPS
Shi Jun
Siangyee
SITI MARIAM
Sofiyah
Sufi
Sujie
Syafinah
Syatirah
Ulfahhh
YK
Zoe


Yr CRAP
get a cbox

DOWN THE LANE